THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE WEBSITE WWW.BOOSTJUICE.COM.MT (THE “SITE”). PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS THIS SITE. ACCESS OF THIS SITE BY YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By entering this Internet Site (‘Site’) you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use set forth below (‘Terms and Conditions’). If you do not agree with the following terms and conditions, do not use this site.
By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to Maltese Law. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. The Farsons Group makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside the Maltese Islands. Any and all information contained in this site, including but not limited to information regarding products and services, applies only to those provided or offered within the Maltese Islands.
- Materials featured on this website are copyright of the Farsons Group and are covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Maltese laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. This copyright material may be downloaded, displayed, and reproduced in an unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for personal, non-commercial use or for internal circulation within an organisation. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Boost Juice Bars Malta. Authorisation to reproduce material from sites linked to this website must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned. To obtain permission to reproduce materials from this website, requests and enquiries should be sent to one of our chimps to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by the Farsons Group and may not be used by you without prior written approval. the Farsons Group will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sounds, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of the Farsons Group or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while the Farsons Group makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and the Farsons Group makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this site are provided to you ‘As Is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or any other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that the Farsons Group or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, the Farsons Group and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, the Farsons Group is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that the Farsons Group has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. In no event shall Boost Juice Bars, its contractors, agents, franchisees or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis.
- The Farsons Group reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
- You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
For more information, contact us.