Terms & Conditions – Boost Juice App
By using the Boost Juice App you accept sole responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal details, password and payment details. You agree to accept full responsibility for all your activities on the Boost Juice App. Boost Juice Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your access to the Boost Juice App, remove or edit any content or cancel your order/s in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. In making the Boost Juice App available for use, you agree and acknowledge that Boost Juice Pty Ltd:
- merely acts as an agent for franchised Boost Juice stores from which the products or services will be provided (as selected by you);
- in its capacity as an agent, collects and processes any online payments and remits this amount to the relevant Boost Juice store from which the products or services are provided;
- does not (except where you order from a Boost Juice corporate store) provide you with any goods or services;
- makes no warranties or representations regarding the goods and services to be provided including availability;
- does not guarantee that the Boost Juice App will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected. Boost Juice Pty Ltd does not guarantee that the Boost Juice App will be free from viruses or other harmful components; and
- reserves the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
By using the Boost Juice App you :
- agree and acknowledge that all online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods or services for the agreed online prices;
- agree and acknowledge that you contract with the individual Boost Juice franchised store from which you order and not with Boost Juice Pty Ltd (except where you order from a Boost Juice Corporate owned store) and therefore you have no claim against Boost Juice Pty Ltd (except where you order from a Boost Juice Corporate owned store);
- agree that the Application Provider may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about Your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to You (if any) related to the Application; and
- Indemnify Boost Juice Pty Ltd from all claims relating to a failure of the online ordering system.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact Boost Customer Service at at firstname.lastname@example.org