Terms & Conditions – Protect Your Mangoes (10x $100 Boost Gift Cards)
1. Information about how to enter and the prizes we are giving away forms part of
the Terms & Conditions of this competition. By participating, you are deemed to
accept these Terms & Conditions.
2. This competition is brought to you by Boost Juice Pty Ltd (ABN 11 092 165 681)
with its principal place of business at Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341
Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148 (“Boost Juice”).
3. The competition commences at 12pm A.E.S.T. on Thursday, 14 March and closes
17:00pm A.E.S.T. on Sunday, 17 March 2019.
4. Boost Juice will give ten (10) x winners, each one (1) $100 Boost Gift Cards, who
comment the most creative way to protect a Mango, under the ‘Contest’ Post on the
Boost Facebook Page.
5. The total prize pool is valued at $1,000.00 AUD.
WHO CAN ENTER
6. Entry is open to all residents of Australia (“eligible entrants”).
7. Employees of Boost Juice and its related entities or other agencies and
businesses associated with this competition (and any spouse, de-facto spouse,
parent, guardian, child or sibling of those employees) are not be eligible to enter
HOW TO ENTER
8. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(i) Comment on the competition post on the Boost Juice Facebook page with the
answer to how you would protect a Mango, and the ten (10) most creative as judged
by Boost HQ will win.
9. Multiple entries are not permitted.
10. Photos that are copyrighted cannot be submitted unless you have permission
from the photographer/owner. Photos including names or images of third parties
may only be submitted with the prior approval of that third party. By entering this
competition entrants agree and understand that their written entries and/or photos
may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or
other compensation to the entrant and/or owner of the photograph. Entrants under
the age of 18 must seek a parent or adult/guardian’s permission to send any photo
to the Promoter to enter a promotion.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook
generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use
available at www.facebook.com
. Entrants understand that they are providing their
information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible
and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to
other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant
agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated
agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs,
expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in
respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or
complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to
HOW THE WINNER IS DETERMINED
12. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
13. Boost Juice will appoint a panel of judges who will review all of the entries
submitted during the Promotional Period, and judge winners based on creativity and
ingenuity. The winners will be determined at the judge’s discretion.
14. Boost Juice reserves the right to disqualify any entry which is inflammatory,
defamatory or profane.
NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER
15. The winners will be chosen 5:00pm A.E.S.T. on Monday 18 March 2019.
16. Boost Juice will use its best endeavors to notify the winners by replying to the
winning posts within 2 days of the winners being chosen.
17. Winners must contact the email address with their residential address provided
on the winning post within 2 working days, otherwise they will forfeit the prize and
another winner will be selected by 5:00pm A.E.S.T Friday 22 March 2019.
18. By entering this competition, the winners consent to have their personal
information published in the manner described in clauses 15 or 17 above, and agree
to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the
competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The
winners agree to granting Boost Juice a free, perpetual and non-exclusive license to
use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social
networking sites, and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
19. A prize winner may transfer their prize to another person, provided that Boost
Juice is notified in writing by letter signed and dated by the winner, and provided
that the person to whom the prize is being transferred consents to these Terms and
Conditions being binding upon them.
20. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other
21. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize are the responsibility of
22. Boost Juice reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in
the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
23. Boost Juice’s decisions in relation to all aspects of the competition and matters
pertaining to it are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be
24. Boost Juice will not be liable (including without limitation, in negligence) for any
loss or claim, action, demand, liability, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss) incurred,
suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with,
or arising from, the competition or the acceptance of the prize, except that which
cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum
extent allowable by law).
25. Boost Juice is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions,
lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete,
garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by
any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised for the purpose of
this competition or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries
for this competition.
26. The personal information submitted by entrants will be used for the purpose of
conducting this competition, publishing the winner’s details, and distributing the
prize. By participating in this competition, entrants consent to having their personal
information used in this way.
27. To gain access to personal information held by Boost Juice, an entrant should