BOOST WHAT’S YOUR NAME GAME TERMS & CONDITIONS (“CONDITIONS OF ENTRY”)
Promotion: Boost What’s Your Name Game
Promoter: Boost Juice Pty Ltd ABN 11 092 165 681, Level 1, Tower 2 Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148, Australia. Ph: (03) 9508 4409
Promotional Period: Start date: 10/05/21 at 09:00 am AEST End date: 27/05/21 at 05:55 pm AEST
How to Enter: Entry is only open to Australian residents. Individuals under the age of 18 must have permission from their parent/ guardian to participate in this Promotion.
To enter their name into the Promotion, the entrant must download the Boost app and register as a Boost Vibe member during the Promotional Period. For the sake of clarity, entrants must have downloaded the Boost app and registered as a Boost Vibe member, minimum 24hrs prior to any applicable name draw taking place. Entrants who download the Boost app and register as a Boost Vibe member after their name has been drawn will not qualify for a prize.
How to Claim: The Promoter will conduct a random draw from all Boost Vibe members’ registered first names at 6pm AEST on the following dates: 16/05/21, 17/05/21, 18/05/21, 19/05/21, 20/05/21, 21/05/21, 24/05/21, 25/05/21, 26/05/21 and 27/05/21, selecting two names in each draw.
Following each draw, the two (2) names selected will be announced via the Boost app and publicised via the Promoter’s social media channels at 6 am (AEST). Eligible entrants with that first name (according to their Boost Vibe member registration) will receive a coupon (via the Boost app) to claim a free Boost Juice of any size (“Free Boost”) from a participating Boost Juice store in Australia. The Free Boost must be claimed and redeemed in the 24 hours following the announcement. Once the 24 hour claim/redemption period has expired, the coupon will be invalidated and the entrant will forfeit the right to the Free Boost.
In order to redeem the coupon and claim the free Boost, entrants must ensure that the email used to register their account has been verified. If the email address has not been verified, the coupon for the free Boost cannot be redeemed.
Eligible entrants may be required to present supporting identification when collecting their Free Boost.
The Promoter and Boost Juice franchisees will have final determination as to whether a person has met the required eligibility criteria to claim a prize. The Promoter will determine in its absolute discretion whether an entrant has a name that matches the name drawn for any particular day (including any variation on qualifying names).
Prizes cannot be claimed through the Boost Juice app via Order Now. Winners will not be eligible to claim Vibe points when claiming their Free Boost.
Entries permitted: Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted.
Prize Description: The prize is one (1) free Boost Juice smoothie, crush or juice (of any size) from the current Boost Juice menu, made in accordance with the standard recipe. Additional charges will apply for extra ingredients, including fruit or Boosters, added to the smoothie, crush or juice. The following products are not eligible and cannot be selected as the Free Boost:
• Choc Muscle Hustle;
• Protein Supreme;
• Power Plant Protein; and • Pure Eden.
Value (per prize): Approximately AUD$7.90
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection – 06:00 pm AEST, on 16/05/21, 17/05/2021, 18/05/2021, 19/05/2021, 20/05/2021, 21/05/2021, 24/05/2021, 25/05/2021, 26/05/2021 and 27/05/2021.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/ companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex- spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
6. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
7. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
8. If a prize is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
9. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
10. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
and how such complaints will be dealt with. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.
12. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
13. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use anysuch marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
19. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.